Role-Playing Getaway
Hehe Evil or Very Mad this little fellow will follow you everywhere until you sign in.
Role-Playing Getaway
Hehe Evil or Very Mad this little fellow will follow you everywhere until you sign in.
Role-Playing Getaway
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Role-Playing Getaway

For all you RP lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
WebkinzGirl500

WebkinzGirl500

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:30 pm

(Thanks! Wink RP?)
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:23 pm

WriterPhotographer wrote:
Katiegirl97 wrote:
( Im not sure it depends lol, Why do you ask Wink? )

( Thanks. Rp? )
((Oh..just because))

((Sure. Do you want me to the boy or the girl?))

(You can pick I have a boy and girl, its your choice Wink.)

(Please use parentheses while not in character. Smile
Thanks, Twarry)
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:10 pm

((Katie, I'm not too worried about the forums since its kind of obvious to see. When your actually RPing, that's when I want to see the [] ()))
Back to top Go down
https://rpgforever.rpg-board.net
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm

( Im confused. I didn't right ( (Please use parentheses while not in character.
Thanks, Twarry) O.0 Weird.)

( Rp anyone? )
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Micheal was rather mad now. "Just go. Just go."

"fine, i'd be glad to," kenndalyn shot back. "i'd rather meet a guy who loves me for who i am than be with a guy who tried to make out with me the first time i met him. & you probably only like girls just to make out & get laid."
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:
Micheal was rather mad now. "Just go. Just go."

"fine, i'd be glad to," kenndalyn shot back. "i'd rather meet a guy who loves me for who i am than be with a guy who tried to make out with me the first time i met him. & you probably only like girls just to make out & get laid."
Micheal shoved Kenndalyn out of his house. With a mad glare, Micheal said, "I....hate....you."

((Dude, we should have a part in the RP where she changes her mind and comes running in his arms *Looks back at romantic movies where the women jump into the men's arms*))
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:54 pm

( Rp anyone Smile ? )
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:
( Rp anyone Smile ? )
((Sure Katie. I need to find pictures of people before I actually put them on the front page but sure!)
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:54 am

Micheal shoved Kenndalyn out of his house. With a mad glare, Micheal said, "I....hate....you."

((Dude, we should have a part in the RP where she changes her mind and comes running in his arms *Looks back at romantic movies where the women jump into the men's arms*))

"so now you're shoving girls, too? that's really cool," kenndalyn said sarcastically. "have a nice life full of not showing girls some respect."

ooc - what do you mean? i don't really like when guys want to make out the first time they meet a girl. x]
Back to top Go down
WriterPhotographer
Admin
WriterPhotographer

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:39 am

[xo] ashley wrote:

"so now you're shoving girls, too? that's really cool," kenndalyn said sarcastically. "have a nice life full of not showing girls some respect."

ooc - what do you mean? i don't really like when guys want to make out the first time they meet a girl. x]

ooc - Well I have this perfectly secret plan heading your way so WATCH OUT xD

Right then, Micheal slammed the door in her face, tears slowly dripping from his eyes.
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Right then, Micheal slammed the door in her face, tears slowly dripping from his eyes.

ooc - haha, okay. x]

"anger management, much?"
said kenndalyn. "whatever, i'm so done." she opened the door of her black escalade & put her keys in the ignition. kenndalyn then started to drive back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Katiegirl97 wrote:
( Rp anyone Smile ? )
((Sure Katie. I need to find pictures of people before I actually put them on the front page but sure!)

( Awesome Wink. I have Caleb and Jenna open so you can pick which one I use Smile )
Back to top Go down
alysonnxx
Admin
alysonnxx

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Name(Full. First, middle and last): Kathy Emily Rivers
Age(Must be 18 years or older): 19
Description: Straight light blond hair & a bit pale skin, & chocolate brown eyes. Her height's around 5'6'' (:
Personality(Please place TBPO if you haven't thought) TBPO.
History(Optional): Nothing special, tbh. xD
Other: nope.
Back to top Go down
http://fun4us.forummotion.com
alysonnxx
Admin
alysonnxx

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:52 pm

(( rp anyone? lmao. xD ))
Back to top Go down
[xo] ashley

[xo] ashley

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:19 pm

[xo] ashley wrote:

ooc - haha, okay. x]

"anger management, much?"
said kenndalyn. "whatever, i'm so done." she opened the door of her black escalade & put her keys in the ignition. kenndalyn then started to drive back to her house.
Back to top Go down
WebkinzGirl500

WebkinzGirl500

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

(I will, Bulb. Smile
You are Bulb, right? xD)
Back to top Go down
alysonnxx
Admin
alysonnxx

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:27 pm

( yes, i am bulb. xD
who & who? (: )
Back to top Go down
Katiegirl97

Katiegirl97

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:25 pm

[ Rp anyone?? ]
Back to top Go down
WebkinzGirl500

WebkinzGirl500

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:51 pm

(I only have one person, soo....xP)
Back to top Go down
alysonnxx
Admin
alysonnxx

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:58 pm

(( i only have kathy. xD
who will you use?

&& sorry it took me uberr long to reply. xP ))
Back to top Go down
WebkinzGirl500

WebkinzGirl500

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 6:14 pm

(I have Rachel. Smile Can you start? :3)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings   Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cranium Prepratory Academy! Book 1: True Beginnings
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role-Playing Getaway :: Role-plays :: School-
Jump to: